At McNevin Cleaning, we are proud that our client roster includes the most recognizable names in corporate America.
Other commercial properties
We apply carpet cleaning methodologies that combine state-of-the-art science and efficiency gained from nearly 30 years in the business. These include:
Scheduled service on a regular basis:
- Vacuuming—We remove dry soil using a CRI-approved Seal of Approval/Green Label (SOA/GL)” vacuum.
- Interim cleaning— We use low moisture encapsulation to clean all traffic areas to keep up the appearance you want.
- Restorative cleaning—Deep cleaning on a regular basis removes unwanted residues and trapped soils.
Ad hoc services:
- Spot and spill removal—Professional spot-removal techniques can restore your fabrics, floors, and furniture.
- Soil containment—We limit the amount of damage that can occur by soil entering your building.
When our clients face water leaks, they call on us as the first response team. Our experts and our equipment quickly contain the damage and dry out your carpet.
McNevin Cleaning handles a broad array of rugs, carpeting, drapery, window treatments. Upholstery, wall fabrics:
- Imported and domestic area rugs — We bring these to our plant for closely-supervised cleaning
- Carpet — Our extensive carpet-cleaning services comprise of restorative extraction, low moisture interim, and combination methods
- Drapery — Dry cleaning at our laundry plant
- Leather — Cleaned, moisturized, and protected
- Mini-blinds and blinds—Cleaned with ultrasonic and/or hand-wash
- Upholstery—Cleaning of reception chairs, loveseats and sofas; conference room and workstation chairs
- Wall fabric—Cleaning of panels and ceilings
- Walk-off entry mats