- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning & Repair
- Hard Surface Cleaning
- Wall Fabric
- Window Treatment, Drapes, Coverings
- Carpet Inspection
- Topical Treatment
While McNevin Cleaning began business as a purely commercial property service, we quickly received the greatest compliment:
Our clients wanted us to clean their homes, too. Our residential services match the quality and commitment we give to commercial spaces.
Our employees, ranging from field sales representatives to technicians, maintain their expertise and excellence through industry-leading certifications.
We solve challenges unique to residences
Household particles—dust, dirt, pollen, and pet dander—fall to the surface by the law of gravity. Every time someone opens your door, more particles enter your home, not to mention petroleum-based soils. Carpet fiber traps the particles and prevents them from circulating through the air. But upholstery can temporarily capture the particles and release them whenever someone sits on the chair or sofa.
These particles are particularly troublesome for family members or friends with allergies. McNevin Cleaning understands the nature of homes. We offer an extensive set of cleaning services to keep your home fresh, allergen-free, and environmentally safe. Our experts have nearly 30 years of experience and apply scientific carpet cleaning methodologies efficiently.
Our solutions include both regularly-scheduled and ad hoc cleaning:
- Vacuuming—Dry soil and allergens can be lifted from carpet fibers using a CRI-approved Seal of Approval/Green Label (SOA/GL)” vacuum. Most of our clients insist on scheduled frequency.
- Interim cleaning—High-traffic areas no longer have to be an embarrassment to family and guests. Our interim cleaning services, scheduled on a regular basis, maintain these areas with full understanding of their usage.
- Restorative cleaning—Residues, soils, and allergens are not easily visible. Let deep cleaning on a regular basis restore your surfaces.
- Spot and spill removal—Our experts know how to remove stubborn spots and spills through their in-depth knowledge of manufacturers and fabrics.
- Soil containment—Entry-way mats can ensure outside materials don’t track into your home.
Keeping your rugs free of pet problems:
From dander to urine stench, our residential cleaning services can rid your rugs of pet problems. Though stains and color run may be permanent, we use a process that guarantees odor removal and that can save the rug you thought you might have to replace. We inspect your rug first to determine the best solution for decontamination.
Customized solutions based on origin and manufacturer:
Every rug is different. You may not have noticed where the rug originated, whether it is hand woven or simulated, tufted, natural or man-made, or the nature of its backing material. Our residential cleaning experts, well familiar with rugs and their manufacturers, make a careful assessment before cleaning. Some rugs may need to be brought to our plant for proper oversight of the cleaning process and the use of our specialized methods.
Danielle Katches – Residential Cleaning Specialist:
Danielle Katches started with McNevin part-time in high school as an administrative assistant. In 2007 she joined our team full-time, eager to take on more responsibilities and move up within our organization. After years of managing our accounts receivable operations, she was promoted to Residential Project Manager in 2014.
Now out from behind the scenes, Danielle’s will, and attention to detail, continue to ensure we’re doing our best work for our clients every day. She is ‘Master Rug Cleaner’ certified and also holds certifications in carpet cleaning, upholstery & fabric cleaning, odor control, and stone, masonry & ceramic tile cleaning from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, or IICRC.